joi, 8 ianuarie 2009

thank you blog

Thank you...

  • bici no. 1 for kicking my ass once in a while. You're patient when i'm in trouble and you help even if you have plenty of reasons to be mad with me. Easy on the face though... i can't afford bruises... muhahaha! I know i suck...so... thanks for still being around.
  • bici no. 2 for being kind enough to laugh your way through to the real me, for all the photos, the letters, the stories, the hugs, the chocolate, the tears... it's been almost 8 years of...pretty much everything...
  • bici no. 3 for being so fun and so pretty; for feeding my lazy behind dinner and for spoiling my cat. Although i don't believe we'll be cooking together again, i have to say it was a unique experience =)) Long live KFC!
  • bici no. 4 for being such a party animal... you're a good reminder of what it means to live like there's no tomorrow;
  • bici no. 5 for your honesty... You are tough but i can't help noticing your soft side...especially when you make me coffee :)) i know you care, even if you sometimes seal the door shut and keep us all away. thank you...a million times for using my washing machine :D wov!
  • bici no. 6 for trying so hard to "keep me in touch with reality"... Most of the time i want to shove a sock in your mouth to keep you from criticizing me and everything i do. As much i try to stay mad with you...i can't... so...thanks for being the perfect asshole friend :D

I haven't forgotten the rest of you... But this is a thank you blog...

Niciun comentariu:

despre mine

Fotografia mea
somewhere over the rainbow, Romania